About Me

My photo
I'm in my 40's, married to my best friend and we have 2 girls (19 & 11). I love all kinds of needlework, especially cross stitch, specifically samplers and French & Italian designs.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Another Monday...

Another Monday is upon us :o)

I love Mondays as I get my house back to myself and it is quiet!  Don't get me wrong, I adore my family, it's just easier to think and get things accomplished when I have the place to myself.
Plus, I can start stitching their presents without them looking over my shoulder :o)

I had my 2 girls pick out their favorite overdyed silk (I will be doing monochromes with some personalization for both of them).

I haven't decided on DD #1's pattern yet. She's 19, in college, loves cats, and is a total sweetheart.
I might stitch "Arabesque Coeur," by Michele Bousquet for her.  I will add her name or initials somewhere.  I love this design!



DD #2, who is 9, loves angels and cats.  I am doing a really pretty angel in a star for her.  I will post pics once I get started.  I just got the lettering of her name charted.  I think it's going to be really cute.
I hope to finish it as either a quilt wall-hanging or a no-sew cube.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you'll be busy, looking forward to seeing your progress on each of your patterns.

    All things nice..

    ReplyDelete